“poor service and the manger”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

well we wife -son -me waste time for the service took 30 mins for the waiter to come back to take order ask to talk to see manger he was in the back checking stock so i waited tell i could talk to him and he said(youdon,t like the service then leave he was as nice hhole! would not spend 10$ go the the casino and give your money to them PS first time there and last!!!! not a place to eat GREG N TROTTER

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Most of the food was okay except for one of our kids' meals. He ordered pizza, which appeared to be only half-baked or microwaved. When the waitress appeared with our bill--the only time we saw her after the food arrived--we told her about the problem. She told us that we should have said something to her earlier. Didn't take it off the bill even though it was inedible.

Tony's is just another typical over-priced chain with lackadaisical customer service. There are lots of really good, locally owned restaurants in Dubuque. Go to one of them instead.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

First off, I agree with another review that the hosts are not friendly. Every time we go there, we feel this way. There were at least 3-4 of them standing around. The food was superb, however. We tried the half onion loaf for the first time and really enjoyed it. The filet medallions are always tasty. My husband had the St. Louis Ribs and said they were delicious and meaty. We also enjoyed the Red Velvet Cake for dessert. We will return to Tony Roma's.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Service was ok but had to ask for a glass of water 4 times. Host acted like he didn't want to be there. No greeting no expression no personality. Food was fine nothing spectacular. Seemed a little dirty on this visit. Will not be top on my list to visit again anytime soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I visited Tony Roma's on a Saturday evening. We arrived early, so there was not yet a wait to be seated (as there was after 6:00). My husband had the Beef Short Ribs. The meat was tender and the sauce was perfectly spiced. I had the Spinach Stack Chicken Breast. It was tender and creamy. The fire-roasted vegetables were done but not too soft.