“Great place for wine and get-togethers”
Review of Park Farm Winery

Park Farm Winery
Ranked #14 of 70 things to do in Dubuque
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It's rather out of the way but it is certainly worth the drive. They have a beautiful winery and excellent wine (I like the one with apricot in it). They also have a beautiful outdoor large deck area for small parties or it would be nice for a small wedding reception (if they do them). Very scenic also.

1  Thank Sue K

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stopped here for wine-tasting. It was well worth the time. We ended up bringing a whole case to Chicago. My favorites were the Bankston Red and Cranberry. Just sitting there drinking in the sunset was wonderful. Will definitely go back there.

2  Thank Dhilanthi F
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The stunning atmosphere and scenery showcase why being off the beaten path is well worth the journey. The views on the back deck are gorgeous and I imagine they would be amazing in the fall. Friendly and knowledgeable staff enhanced the wine tasting experience. For $3 we were able to sample five wines. They have some lovely dry reds and whites, which can be challenging to find at some local wineries. My family members who sampled the sweet wines were pleased as well. I would highly recommend the olive oil based sauce on the woodfire pizza. Perfect as an appetizer for a large group or as a meal. I will definitely return. Staff informed us of their Toast & Jam on Sunday evenings in the summer and I am hoping to make it to one this year.

4  Thank AriaColeAsher
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I would highly recommend Park Farm Winery. My husband and I love to come here and sit on the back deck with a glass of wine. You can bring a picnic with you, so we usually bring some cheese and fruit to enjoy with our wine. The scenery is beautiful! We like to do a wine tasting, and then buy a glass or bottle of our favorite. Enjoy!

2  Thank Ker8
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This winery has a lovely setting in the hills west of Dubuque. We enjoyed the wine tasting and then a pizza.

2  Thank Jill C