We wanted a little get away for the 4th of July weekend, so my wife and I decided on Des Moines Marriott. The front desk was excellent suggesting where to see fireworks, dinner, events going on in the city and breakfast the next day. Everything that they suggested was a great time or a great restaurant. The only bad part was that our room didn't view any fireworks. Again great customer service. That is how a hotel should be. Our biggest complaint was a charge for internet service, every hotel should have this for free. Coffee shops have it for free why not Marriott?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa