Rooms are clean and inviting but average; bathrooms are quite small.
Park directly across the street in the public parking deck to avoid the steep valet parking charge. Parking is free on weekends in the public parking deck. Elevated walkways lead from the parking garage to the Marriott.
Walking distance to many bars & restaurants.
Nice seating area at the bar in hotel lobby, but mediocre service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa