Downtown Des Moine has been completely revitalized in the last 6 years. We were very happily surprised to find the Saturday Farmer's market, the Food / Music Festival, the Art Park and multiple great restaurants. This Embassy Suites had great staff that became friends during our extended stay. If yu havn't stayed at an Embassy Suites, you're in for a treat with the second room, TV, Sleeper couch and sink. And the breakfasts are excellent with custom omelets and nightly receptions with a good selection of free adult drinks. The River walk is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the comfort of the spacious two-room suites at the Embassy Suites Des Moines Downtown. Located close to the Iowa State Capitol, explore the trendy shopping and dining opportunities of the Historic East Village. Enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a nightly Manager's Reception. Elegant banquet facilities are available for weddings, business meetings and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Des Moines Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Des Moines
- Des Moines Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Hotel Des Moines Downtown Iowa