My husband & I had dinner there for our anniversary on June 26th. The meals were great, service was good. Our drinks were awesome.
But the bad odor in the restaurant was VERY BAD. It smelled like a combo of bad grease & bad mold. We will try this place one more time. If the odor is still there, we won't return. Our clothes reeked of the smell when we left.
The parking lot is always full when we drive by.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.