“Charming restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found this restaurant cozy and charming and very good food. There were 5 ladies dining and our service was excellent! I would return anytime!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. We had a large group and everyone at the table had nothing but raves for Lucca. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. The menu was prix fixe with 3-4 choices for each of 4 courses. Everything sounded great and what I did choose tasted excellent.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

What a great restaurant! The food was exquisite. They have a fixed price menu and all four courses + desert we tried were absolutely delicious. Service was great and non-intrusive. Overall excellent food and value!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We dined at Lucca on Valentines day and what I took away from the dinner was the Salmon dish was a star- everything else was average. The 45 price for a 3 course meal was not a help. I would expect everything to be superb for that price. While they were busy the service was less than spectacular. I did not even get a glass to pour my beer in (not that I won't drink from a bottle, I am a Iowan) ... Not what I expect when you are paying 45 dollars a plate.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. It has a fixed price with a select menu. Food is wonderful. I had a visitor from California who raved about it after our visit!