“Excellent Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Des Moines
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was there for Friday & Saturday breakfast excellent. Crowded but line moves fast. it is self serve for getting pastries which is a great idea and ordering breakfast like french toast with blueberries very good. You have to find a seat but people are coming and ging so not really a problem. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Without a doubt the best French pastries I've ever had and the coffee is pretty much liquid gold. We went mid-morning on a Saturday and it was off the hook, but the line moved quick. Seating is at a premium....the only place to sit was outside when we got there. Almost worth the 3 hour drive from KC alone. Not open on Sundays.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love quick-service places with kids. This one is great. You order at the counter, and they bring the food to you. You get your own drinks. We ate outside on their back patio. We shared a cinnamon roll, while we waited for our hot food. It was very fresh and tasty. The french toast with strawberries and blueberries was very good, and my son and nephew really liked the ham omelet. The staff was attentive and cleared our table while we finished visiting. The bathroom was also very clean. The prices are fair. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I love this place. The smell is intoxicating alone, but the bread there is great. I recommend the smoked salmon tartine, and the smoked salmon omlet. Get here early on Saturday as the place really fills up.

1  Thank sunburntbrain
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We came for breakfast and were greeted by mounds of delectables on platters . I was overwhelmed by tall the beautiful choices laid out for me. I had to order too much food because I couldn't decide. :)
What I did order was very delicious and I will be coming back again!

1  Thank Jewel515