Don't waste your money or time checking into this hole in the wall. It is the worst experience EVER. Hotel room was filty. Even had a booger on the wall to complete the rest of the filth. The pool area was the most digusting pool I've seen. Mold bacteria and whatever else growing everywhere. I demanded my money back a short time after checking in and paid the extra 20 bucks a night to stay at the motel 6. At least it was clean and we could actually use the pool. This place should be ashamed to charge people anything to stay here. It should be SHUT DOWN!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Bavarian Inn, Des Moines, Iowa, the affordably priced, friendly, full service hotel. Check out our Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Have fun at our Red Baron Lounge. The Bavarian Inn caters and has several meeting facilities for you to plan your next group event with accommodations for groups up to 150 people. The Bavarian Inn features an exercise room, indoor pool and hot tub, consistently clean rooms, friendly staff, cable TV, 24 hour complimentary coffee, morning pastries, and special rates for extended stays. Located on NE 14th St., 3 blocks north of I 80 & I 35 (Exit 136) on the North side of Des Moines with easy access to all parts of the metro area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extend a Suites - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Des Moines
- Extend a Suites - Des Moines Iowa