“Finally made it!”
Review of RoCA

RoCA
Reserve with OpenTable
RoCA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 607 Restaurants in Des Moines
Reviewed August 5, 2018

A friend and I had reservations for a Friday night and were immediately seated. We tried three of the monthly wines and shared several small plates. We tried the crab croquettes and the deconstructed tacos. The tacos were served with warm pita chips and the meat was so yummy - beef tenderloin. The sauces accompanying the dishes were perfect. We tried the chocolate filled pastry for dessert - WOW!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Service was great. Manager was great. Food was fun and delicious. Great atmosphere. Girls check out the fu drinks

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Every time we come we try something new....never disappointed. Great atmosphere and the wine is amazing.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Had a tremendous experience. Menu is clearly marked for GF, and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

The flavors and the choices are great. They have smaller plates for sharing and bigger plates if you want to go that route.

I had a variety of smaller plates and shared with others. The GF Mac & Cheese is really good and I highly recommend it. Brussel sprouts were tasty, the beef kabobs (called something else, just can't recall), and the pork medallions were also very good.

While not on the menu, they were willing to do ice cream with fresh berries for me.

Highly recommend this for you. I know I'll definitely be back here in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We shared several small plates. We had the macaroni and cheese, the lettuce wraps, the spinach artichoke dip, and the smothered tots. The first three were great—the tots were just ok. Too much of the “smother” and not enough tots. I would eat here again.