“Local fave”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Local fave”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The ambience of the new place is a little lacking (sterile, almost), but the food is great. Nice portions and real homemade tastes - house dressings and bread are fantastic.

Visited February 2012

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio, null, United Kingdom
“good, not great”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My girlfriend and her family this this is the best pizza in the world... I think it's pretty good but definitely not the best I've ever had. And whoa it's EXPENSIVE.

Urbandale, IA
“Good homeade favor”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I like that I know I can get a good buffet at anytime. The rolls are delicous and sure to pump up carb levels. Pizza is good, any topping. It is spendy, so visits aren't frequent and we usually have a coupon.

Iowa
“EXCELLENT SERVICE & FOOD”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We decided on Mama Lacona's for a rehearsal dinner after visiting several other restaurants, and we were not disappointed. We had a group of 64 people in the private room on a Sunday evening. Management took all the time we required to make decisions on food and drink ahead of time, and the night of the dinner the wait staff accommodated our every request and with a smile on their face! The food was every bit as good as the service! We limited our guests to ribeye steak, trigger fish, chicken and lasagna. Everything was delicious.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank djfiowa
Glendora, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Iowa native, missing one of his favorites”
Reviewed February 6, 2009

I've been gone 30 years, but still get back once every 4-5 years, and always go here with all of the relatives (my in-laws are "regulars" here). I went with my wife-to-be to the old location for years. Pizza to die for, I can still remember the taste. Service was never their strong point, just go for the food!