“All You Can Eat Spaghetti!”
Review of Spaghetti Works

Spaghetti Works
Ranked #97 of 573 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rogers, Arkansas
“All You Can Eat Spaghetti!”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

After reading several reviews, we tried Spaghetti Works. If you leave here hungry, its your own fault. If you don't like one sauce, change sauces on the refill. You can also combine sauces and select your favorite pasta type. Salad bar was stocked and fresh. My only suggestion would be free seconds on bread. We will return. I want to try the red clam and meat sauce next time we visit downtown Des Moines.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Loving the Lasagna”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

I visited Des Moines twice. I had a slice of pizza and the lasagna the first time. Everything was hot and tasty! The salad bar was kept fresh and plentiful. I found myself eating more of it than I should have. The second time I had spaghetti and lasagna! Our waiter was a pharmacy Drake student and he was visible enough to give me time to eat. I didn't feel rushed. Everyone was friendly from the hostess, to the salad bar attendance to the waiter. I would recommend this restaurant to people and plan on eating there again when I visit Des Moines. It was terribly busy, which was a sign that the food was good. I was not neglected.

Lady J
Innovative Ideas
Educator/Motivational Speaker/Songwriter

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere, Great Menu, Great Service all in one”
Reviewed October 22, 2009

Arriving later than expected on a bus loaded with 24 we were taken in welcomed and served in no time at all. Food was especially appealing. We were not rushed out and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I can't eat here.”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I can't eat here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Burlington, IA
“nice restaurant”
Reviewed June 26, 2008

We ate at this restaurant while in Des Moines at a conference. I liked my Chicken Pesto Pizza and trip to the salad bar. The other people ordered a build your own pasta dish where you choose the sauce, the noodle and the topping ( meatballs). This you do not get much for the cost. The waitor took the order and brought the food and check other than that we never saw him come to our table again. We would have liked to get refills on the drinks. He was busy but he had other wait staff helping him. We never saw them either. I would probably never go to this particular restaurant again.