“Great Fish”

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #196 of 584 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a quick meal at this Perkins- great service at a resonable price. Had the fish/shrimp and they were great!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Like all chains, you know what you are going to get. Not outstanding but at least you have a wide choice and not everything is fried or over salted. Good for families.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just a great all around atmosphere and breakfast was very good. Staff was very friendly and the meals were served within 10 minutes of ordering.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I came in late and there was only a few people in the restaurant. The manager decided to seat me at a dirty table that had not even been wiped down yet?? Who does that? My server actually moved me when I asked her to wipe the table down. The food was fine and they had brand new menus. However my server disappeared and it took a good 15 minutes for her to finally come and give me my check. Not a good experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Hats off to the cook. They make eveyrthing from soup to nuts. Hot food and large portions. Breakfast items all day long.