“Sunday Breakfast with the Hubby”
Review of Mullets

Mullets
Ranked #44 of 596 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

My husband loves to try new restaurants and he had heard about Mullets. We've eaten breakfast there about 5-6 times now. The staff has always been quick to seat us and always has been friendly. My husband and I both have had the breakfast burrito, yummy! This morning I had the French toast with scrambled eggs and bacon, delish, couldn't eat it all. We haven't tried the dinner menu yet, but I would bet it's just as good as the breakfast menu. We try to arrive early (7:30ish) as it tends to get busy. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

We were looking for a place to have some appetizers before a show downtown. Ordered the 1/2 plate of nachos, fried cheese curds, and beer. Sure glad we didn't get the full order, we made a meal of the 1/2 order. The Fried cheese curds were perfect. I liked mine with the BBQ sauce. Or server Janna was great. Attentive and helpful, got me a little bowl of their hot BBQ sauce to try. Will definitely will be going back for some burnt ends.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

This place was so legit and the best place on the trail. We just went there after new management took over and our waiter didn't let us order for over 30 min then wait for food for over an hour and no one was there!

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Amazing sandwiches and burgers, tasty bloody Mary, and a rooftop deck with a great view of the river and downtown. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Our family went to Mullet's on Labor Day weekend. It was very busy. We sat on the upper Deck. The view was great. Every table had an umbrella....but the staff did not open all of them. It was a very sunny day, I just found that odd. We got far more food than we expected. It was all very good. Loved the drinks.