“Great bar and grill!”

Mullets
Ranked #44 of 596 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Amazing sandwiches and burgers, tasty bloody Mary, and a rooftop deck with a great view of the river and downtown. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Our family went to Mullet's on Labor Day weekend. It was very busy. We sat on the upper Deck. The view was great. Every table had an umbrella....but the staff did not open all of them. It was a very sunny day, I just found that odd. We got far more food than we expected. It was all very good. Loved the drinks.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

View of downtown Des Moines from the top deck was awesome. Funky place. Food was great - The Defibrilator Sandwich is to die for. We ordered our meal with the assistance of great service from Amber. (oh yeah - the 2/$7.00 Surly " Overrated"Pints special was special). Then we walked across the walk bridge to Principal Park to watch the Iowa Cubs. NICE!

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I came here because of reviews from others who had ate here. It is a great little place with wonderful staff and good food. I loved the laid back atmosphere where I saw families, bicyclers, and motorcyclists having dinner. Service was quick and you got quite a bit of food for the price. I will be back on my next trip.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Cool crowd-great breakfast. Try the biscuits and gravy. It was delicious 2 days in a row too :) Good drinks, eat at the bar because there was a wait on Sun and Mon.