I travel to Des Moines routinely on business. Was introduced to this boutique hotel a few years ago after utilizing the Marriott and Embassy Suites a few times. This has become my preferred place in this city.
Fantastic free breakast omelets
Cozy lobby lounge for evening chats with colleagues
Walking distance to great restaurants and offices
Great personalized service at the front desk
Occasional celebrity spotting, from reporters to Presidential candidates to the Crown Prince of Denmark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These are no ordinary accommodations The largest in Des Moines and among the most welcoming anywhere, many Des Lux rooms and suites indulge with fireplaces and whirlpools. From our King Executive Rooms to the lavishly appointed Presidential Suite you will enjoy an array of signature amenities and the satisfaction of knowing that you could not possibly have chosen a more comfortable retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA and getaroom.com so you can book your Des Lux Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Of 800 Locust Hotel Des Moines
- Hotel Of 800 Locust
- Des Lux Hotel Des Moines, Iowa