$85
  • Restaurant
$118
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$169
Hampton.com
$154
$149
Hyatt.com
$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$119
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2012

First of all I dont knwo what rooms they took those pics of ... but I can assure you the actual rooms don't look like that at all!!! I wouldn't say anyone was unfriendly... but the rooms are horrible! You get what you pay for? I dont know was cheaper ...but do your self a favor spend teh extra $20... bathroom was disgusting... put towels on the shower floor ... burns in the bed linens..........I could go on ..... Really tho the pics bother me most .... absolutely false and misleading

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bill n
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We requested non-smoking, and got a non-smoking room. We walked in and it reeked of smoke. Okay, no problem, maybe the last guest didn't abide by the rules. We requested a second room. It was non-smoking as well, and again, it reeked of smoke. We just left. The worker behind the counter was friendly and sympathetic.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank casedizzy
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Non smoking room was smoky. Area unsafe. Worst customer service ever. When we checked in we were told we could have a late check out but in the morning a rude cleaning woman screamed at me that I would have to pay and that no one allowed late check out. Called the manager and she was rude as well, implying that I was lying and that the staff I was claiming approved the late check out would be severely reprimanded if I was telling the truth. Then they put me on the no rent list! Because I didn't pay an extra night for that extra time when I was under the impression that a late check out (it was only an extra half hour) was acceptable. they also claimed I "cussed" at them. and that is just straight up not true. I shouldn't have been treated that way. It was traumatic. And I should not have had to pay to be repeatedly verbally accosted by staff. I should have been refunded. But of course I was not because staff does not understand what decent customer service looks like. I have never been treated so badly in my whole life. And I did nothing to deserve it! Do not stay here!!! The motel 6 in west des moines is far better. Go there instead. Management and general staff are incompetent at this location. Don't do it!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank educatedopinion
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I arrived late in Des Moines and didn't want to spend a lot of time getting to motel post-flight. Motel 6 is quite literally just down the road and convenient to get to. It's next to a Hy-Vee, a grocery store, so if there is anything you need, it's fairly convenient. Accommodations were Motel 6 standard...clean, basic room with no frills. For $40 a night, I'm not complaining. Staff were friendly and helpful. Not much more you can ask for. I didn't have any neighbor problems or hearing others (not sure if I had any to be honest). They have Wi-Fi if you wish to access it for $3 a day.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Drove in from Houston then thru Chicago to pick up my mother on a family emergency in Des Moines. Stop at Motel 6 on Fleur Drive, looking for a place comfortable for me and my family to stay. Upon check-in the clerk had a short delay in assisting me but later explained she was having pc problems, by the am the staff changed and became really rude. I sent my son up to get towels and he was questioned about the purpose of our trip and who was with us?!!! thats not the end ... i just dont feel like telling the whole story .its alot to type and explain.. but i was told by the office that I called them out of their names.They was plenty of racial profiling was going on from the staff there. But it ended with the stafff Nanette, kicking me and my kids out and as she said Gladly giving me my money back. Nanette, I never cussed you, but you cant talk to smart people how you want too. Motel 6 is all you will every have sweetie.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family