On business in the area i needed to two night stay. First of all the staff was super friendly and courteous. Even though I bugged them for change for laundry, send my faxes, answered my questions, and sent my mail, they did it with a smile. I enjoyed a ten mile bike ride in the well maintained fitness room, with tv, water and towels. Then sweated more in the Sauna. Only negative was that the hot tub was out of order.
Rooms were nicely furnished with, dark wood cabinets, big fridge and micro. It was well worth the under 75$ charge. I'll only stay there next time through.
Good food was close, even though I ordered a pizza, one night.
Easily accessible from Highways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled rooms. Convenient location off the Interstate I 35 & I 80. Close to many attractions and businesses. Many restaurants within walking distance. Meeting facility available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Hotel Des Moines
- Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines Iowa