1 to 5 rating
Most places you get what you pay for. I felt like we got a deal at this inn. Rooms were clean, breakfast was average, beds were comfortable, and area felt safe and quiet even next to the airport. Cheap stay at $74 on a Sunday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most out of your next trip to Iowa by booking a room at our Days Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport hotel near Veterans Auditorium. Located by Highway 5, our newly renovated hotel makes it easy to enjoy entertainment, shopping, dining, and other area attractions, with free airport shuttle service provided daily.Park & Fly packages are also available; please contact the hotel to make Park & Fly arrangements. Browse through nearby Historic Valley Junction, Valley West Mall, or Jorden Creek Town Center. Check out the live event schedules at Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines Civic Center, or Val Air Ballroom. Take the family to Iowa State Fairgrounds for our popular events, or stroll through Blank Park Zoo, downtown Des Moines, or the Drake University campus. Ride roller coasters at Adventureland Amusement Park, or catch horse races at Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Des Moines Airport Hotel Des Moines
- Days Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport Iowa