“This is the nicest place you will find in the area”

Boulders Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Denison
Cleveland, Ohio
“This is the nicest place you will find in the area”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I recently came across this hotel when I was traveling through on business. I could not have been happier! It had all of the things I look for in a hotel....comfortable beds, clean rooms, friendly staff, wireless, breakfast, bar and grille on site & the spectacular views of the golf course was a perk. Will be staying here again real soon!

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Positive: Clean, spacious, good view on golf course side. Comfortable beds. Priced about right. It's better than most of what else is available in the area.

Negative: Dark colors on walls w/ much too inadequate and poor lighting. No properly lighted place to apply make-up, which most women staying here would choose to do. Cheap with the toiletries; no conditioner is provided or available on request, and the cheap shampoo alone only makes hair more difficut to work with.
TV was hard to watch, as video wasn't in sync w/ audio.
No elevator or escalator to lower floor.

I would recomend this hotel with caviats.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Omaha
Reviewed May 19, 2008

We came to Denison on business recently and our company put us up in this brand new facility. We were shocked and amazed that Denison had a property like this to offer travellers.
The hotel is right on the beautiful 18 hole golf course and right next door to the equally impressive Boulders Conference Center which is where our meeting was held. We stayed in the King Executive Suite which was two rooms for the rate of $159/night. We felt this was extremely fair for the accommodations and service.
The hotel offers large plasma screen televisions with HD in each room (our suite had one in each of the two rooms), Simmons Beautyrest mattresses (which was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever stayed in), our suite had an actual leather pull out sofa, a microwave and refridgerator, and an amazing view of the golf course.
They also offer a complimentary continental breafast which was fantastic and a work out room with one of the nicest eliptical machines I've ever tried.
The staff was amazing, friendly and fun to chat with, they even did my laundry for me rather than have me lug it to a laundromat.
I've stayed at several properties in Denison and Carroll, and I will NEVER stay anywhere else!

• Liked — Staff friendliness and amazing facility
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank TravelSafeOmaha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Boulders Inn & Suites - Oak Ridge
No photo provided
Budget Inn Motel
#4 of 5 in Denison
Boulders Inn & Suites Manning

Been to Boulders Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!