“Amundsons to the rescue”
Review of Amundsons Clothing

Amundsons Clothing
Ranked #2 of 5 Shopping in Decorah
Reviewed April 22, 2014

So, my hubby's always been handsome... obviously! But he used to ONLY wear Dockers and worn out button downs & race tshirts.Then Ross at Amundsons got ahold of him. Got him shirts, sweaters and into his first pair of adult jeans. I am 100% telling the truth when I say that I was with a girlfriend at a party when this guy caught my attention. I seriously thought 'that guy is wow.' Then he turned and it was my husband! In the clothes Ross picked out for him at Amundsons! My hubby and I both laugh about it now, but truly, it was kind of fun to see my own husband of now 17 years as the hot guy at a party! Yay Amundsons!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Whether you live in Decorah or are visiting this is a must visit! Amundsons offers the latest fashion for men in styles that will please everyone. Helpful, friendly, and personal service make this store a pleasure to shop at.