“above excellent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I can't believe the review written by some strange person who complained that everything in the store was scandinavian, overpriced, and junk. Duhhhhh!!!! That is what you usually find in a scandinavian town with a Norwegian museum and a Norwegian college. Old ladies? You are right about that (about as pleasant as they come). If they follow you around like you are stealing, maybe that's how you act. Junk? There is no junk in this store. I also don't think it is overpriced Scandinavian accessories are not made in China. If you found this store so undesirable why would you have gone there more than once. I live 3 hours away and can't wait to visit this store about every other year. They ship things very fast and whenever I call, I am so grateful that they are still in business .

2  Thank basha1938

Reviewed July 8, 2012

A truly exceptional gift shop. This has a spectrum of gift wares, from cards to Christmas ornaments. All with a Scandinavian theme. The hard to choose for will be accommodated here. Looks for the Ole and Lina fortune cookies or the trolls. My favorite was a silver locket with 4 photo capacity. I go here every time I am in Iowa.

3  Thank happytravelers133
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I hate this place. They only carry Scandinavian junk and overpriced knick-knacks. Yuck. Plus, the staff is all old ladies who look like they're constantly smelling something unpleasant. You know the look. Every time I go in (which, believe me, isn't often), they alternate either ignoring me, or following me around to make sure I'm not stealing some of their hideous merchandise. Bleah.

5  Thank fox4cefive
Reviewed December 6, 2006

The selection of gifts (whether for yourself or others) is unbelievable and the service is beyond excellent. The store personnel leave you with the feeling that you've been helped by a family member that really cares that you're getting just the right item to fulfill your needs. I know you'll enjoy your shopping experience as much as my family and I do - every time.

5  Thank Grr-mama