“Lots of choices and very tasty.”
Review of Ede's Angry Pickle

Ede's Angry Pickle
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Decorah
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Waterloo, Ia
“Lots of choices and very tasty.”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This has always been a favorite when we visit, as they have a variety of sandwiches and one is made with capon. Very good!!!

Visited February 2012

Waukon, Iowa
“Want everything on the menu”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Very good place to go for lunch. Awesome menu to choose from and everything is always GOOD!

Visited September 2011
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Food from outside the box”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

good friends and I were in town for the artist studio tour- and one of the artists recommended we eat the the Angry Pickle. What a GREAT suggetion! The food choices were global and there was something for everyone! We enjoyed it so much for lunch, we went back for dinner :) I would readily recommend Ede's and the Angry Pickle to everyone who has an interest in more than just pizza and burgers!

• Visited October 2011
Lake Forest, Illinois
“Great find!”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I had a very nice meal at Ede's and the Angry Pickle. The restaurant has plenty of sandwiches to choose from, and about 4-5 dinner entrees. I chose the Island pork tenderloin, and it was very good. Even better was the Indian kale and fried plantains that accompanied the pork. The entrees came with the soup and salad bar, which was as good as the entree. The fish chowder and curried vegetable soup were delightful as were all the salads. My friends and I also shared an order of chocolate bread pudding, which was great. My friend who ordered the fish thought it was a bit "fishy" and my friend who ordered the steak loved it.

• Visited May 2011
Henderson, Nevada
“dirty restroom”
Reviewed December 31, 2010

I ate at Ede's once and enjoyed the food and the menu choices, UNTIL I needed to use the restroom. It was disgustingly dirty and the way that the stool looked made me feel that the cleaning had been grossly neglected for a LONG time. Nauseating! My feeling is that if the restroom is allowed to sit in this condition, how stringent is the restaurant about cleanliness in the food area and by the food handlers and servers. To me, this is a critical mistake by a food business.

7 Thank fordsan3