“Best diner in the QCA”
Review of Riefe's Restaurant - CLOSED

Riefe's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Locally owned & operated; Reservations accepted; Since 1940. Homemade soups, pies, daily specials featuring homemade comfort foods; excellent catering service.
Davenport, Iowa
“Best diner in the QCA”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Simple food, simple menu, great value. Nothing fancy, nothing fussy. Always delicious. Donuts for breakfast-free with your meal. Bishops bread with lunch or dinner-free with your meal. and don't forget the phosphate-great for the family.

Visited December 2012
Thank Mrs. W

Kalona, Iowa
“Excellent Pie”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We eat here whenever we are in the Quad City area. All of the food is excellent but the thing that I would not miss is the coconut cream pie. It is heavenly. If they are out, I am truly disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mjescher
“Perfect family place!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We came here for breakfast on Friday, our waitress was such a sweetheart as well as the hostess! The breakfast special is super cheap and gives you alot of food. The donuts they give you are super fresh as well as their jelly.

We loved it so much this morning we went back for breakfast again! We are excited to try there for lunch or dinner.

If you enjoy a family diner embiance, this Is the perfect spot!

1 Thank ChristinaMarie2
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“A Neighborhood Favorite”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We arrived in the middle of lunch and got the last parking space behind a nearby business. Luckily we scored a booth with no wait. Servers were friendly and attentive. Very reasonably priced menu. The wife had a Hollywood Burger and Cherry Phosphate. I ordered the 1/2 burger basket, which came with fries and chili, way too much food for me. Our meals were accompanied by a basket of assorted crackers, dinner rolls and something called Bishop Rolls (?) which were more cakelike with sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top. I'm sure there's a story connected to the Bishop Rolls but I didn't ask anyone. Anyway, this family owned, nonchain restaurant is worth a visit - or two.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Big D
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great catering!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Riefe's catered my wedding and made it a success! It was exactly what I was looking for at a price better than I expected. Their staff was friendly, professional, and very attentive to the food line. I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer for an event. Thank you Reife's!

• Visited June 2012