All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterbiscuits and gravywaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyonelobby areastaff was very friendlynice stayhot breakfasteasy accesswould stay againdesk clerktroypetmotel
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Jazzmyn IS an awesome representative at the Laquinta Inn on E Kimberly RD. She is very very patient and kind. Always smiling, generous, with a great smile. She deserves the best. as long as she"s here, I will always come back

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I will be glad to let jazzmyn know what you have said about her in this good review again thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, it suited our needs just fine. The staff was very nice and friendly. It definitely needs updating as you can hear every little noise in the hallway, but we will visit the area again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I do apologize about the noise you heard in the hallway. just so you know we are going to start remodeling the hotel starting this month.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Rooms a bit worn but clean, beds comfy, breakfast included & very good - hot and cold choices, staff extremely nice & helpful, pet friendly and rates VERY fair - so - IT WORKS! We've stayed here several times!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Just so you know we are going to start remodeling the hotel starting in this month.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I called the motel asking if they accepted CLC and they did, the front desk lady was very pleasant and our check on process was very quick and efficient.
The room was very clean and comfortable, when in Davenport Iowa we will definitely be back. Also there is a Red Lobster with in walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are proud to provide speedy check-ins, clean and comfortable rooms and friendly service! We are currently remodeling and Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Have stayed here many time in the past and was beginning to wonder about this hotel. Last year I would not have given it another year but they must have a new manger who is trying hard to improve things. The hotel is old and yes it could stand a facelift however the room was very clean as was the lobby. The breakfast was good altho I was told they will no longer offer gravy and I can't understand having biscuits without gravy. The front desk and housekeeping were very helpful. So I have to say I will be staying there again in a week or so and probably next year on my return trip to Davenport.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am glad you had a good stay.Glad everything went well for you. Just so you know we are remodeling the hotel starting in November.I will make sure to let my housekeeping and my front desk and my breakfast staff know they did a very good good job.