All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterbiscuits and gravywaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyonelobby areastaff was very friendlynice stayhot breakfasteasy accesswould stay againdesk clerktroypetmotel
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Rooms a bit worn but clean, beds comfy, breakfast included & very good - hot and cold choices, staff extremely nice & helpful, pet friendly and rates VERY fair - so - IT WORKS! We've stayed here several times!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Just so you know we are going to start remodeling the hotel starting in this month.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I called the motel asking if they accepted CLC and they did, the front desk lady was very pleasant and our check on process was very quick and efficient.
The room was very clean and comfortable, when in Davenport Iowa we will definitely be back. Also there is a Red Lobster with in walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are proud to provide speedy check-ins, clean and comfortable rooms and friendly service! We are currently remodeling and Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Have stayed here many time in the past and was beginning to wonder about this hotel. Last year I would not have given it another year but they must have a new manger who is trying hard to improve things. The hotel is old and yes it could stand a facelift however the room was very clean as was the lobby. The breakfast was good altho I was told they will no longer offer gravy and I can't understand having biscuits without gravy. The front desk and housekeeping were very helpful. So I have to say I will be staying there again in a week or so and probably next year on my return trip to Davenport.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am glad you had a good stay.Glad everything went well for you. Just so you know we are remodeling the hotel starting in November.I will make sure to let my housekeeping and my front desk and my breakfast staff know they did a very good good job.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I have stayed at LaQuinta's very regularly for 15 years and this is the most disappointing stay. We checked in @ midnight on a Saturday and I think we woke the night clerk up.
The room was very dingy and musty smelling and my barefeet literally stuck to the carpet near the bathroom. When turning on the heat the continuous burning smell was nauseating. Check out is noon and at 10 minutes before they knocked on our door to see if we were leaving soon.

1  Thank Terresa B
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Teresa B,

Your feedback is absolutely critical to our success. Allow us to apologize for the mishaps that had occurred during your visit. Our Management Team is looking into these matters to ensure that all of our guests continue to have memorable experiences when staying with us. Our guests feedback allows us to continue improving what we do best, taking care of our guests. Come back and see us again soon!

Respectfully,
Lacey
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Carpet, bathroom, old and dirty. Carpet needs stretched and cleaned. Bathroom fixtures need to be replaced, rusty. Bathroom floor dirty. Old bedspread. Only la quinta I've been in that does not have luggage rack, refrigerator.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Your comments will be a contribution to our current renovation. I apologize that your stay was not the best that we can offer and sincerely hope that you will return once we have finished the renovations.