All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterbiscuits and gravywaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyonelobby areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againnice stayhot breakfasteasy accessdesk clerktroypetmotel
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Was very happy with everything. The room was clean and quiet. The entire motel was also clean and well kept. The staff was awesome, especially Dean Lawson; he was the first to greet us and made us feel welcomed. Dean was helpful, courteous, and very efficient. I would gladly stay at La Quinta in Davenport Iowa again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded September 15, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I am very please to hear that Dean was very good to you and was very helpful. I will be sure to let him know about this review actually I am printing off as we speak to hang it up so he can see and my other employees can see too. Thank you.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Started in room 163 where the shower didn't work and the bath tub didn't drain. Got "upgraded" to a queen suite 159 that smelled like piss. The carpet was also torn showing bare concrete. Classy joint!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded September 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time and putting in your review. I do apologize about the broken shower and the smell in the other room you had. Just so you know we are remolding the hotel in October so we hope you come back and see us and the changes we are gonna be going through.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Disappointed. We stay at La Quinta when we drive cross country with our dog. We redeemed points for a free night and instead of being treated like royalty we were given a terrible room. No desk chair. No microwave, no refrigerator. Mirror in bathroom must be 20 years old. Cold water on faucet to left and hot to right. Light attached to switch by door was unplugged. TV was analog. Almost impossible to watch US Open.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 11, 2017

I do apologize about the lamp being unplugged. I apologize about the chair not being at the desk. Not all of our rooms has microwave and refrigerators. We are doing some remolding in October and all of our rooms will have them then and I also apologize about the mirror and everything that upset you on stay here. I hope you some back in October and see what we have done with the place and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay the next time around we will make sure of it. Again i apologize.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Excellent hotel and very convenient location. The staff took good care on us and were very helpful with directions and suggestions for restaurants and attractions. The hot breakfast was very good and had several choices.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 7, 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am glad my staff was very helpful for you and the family. Just so you know we are doing some remolding to the hotel in october so please come back and visit us next year and so what we have done with the place.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

First room they gave us, the towel rack was torn off the wall in the bathroom, and the sink would not drain. The second room, the bathroom had obviously not been cleaned. The front desk clerk came and inspected, was very apologetic, and put us in a third room. Noticed after the clerk left that the blackout curtain was missing in this room. Had to pin the curtains together to keep out the street light. We were supposed to stay 2 nights but we checked out after the first night. Very nice staff, just very run down property. Will not stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 5, 2017

Thank you for putting in your review. I do apologize about the three rooms u had to move too. and i also apologize about the bathrooms. i also apologize about the blackout curtains. just so you know we are doing some renovations to the hotel.