“This is the real deal!!”
Review of Lunardi's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Authentic Italian flavors and great decor including pictures of the owner's Italian immigrant family. Highly reccomended!!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The pasta here is superb! Only order the lasange if you are HUNGRY! Great portions. The place has such limited seating but it is worth every second of wait.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Lunardi's is real Italian food, made fresh. The pasta is homemade daily. We like the fried raviolis as an appetizer. The lasagne is fantastic, as are the other specialties. Entrees come with choice of soup or salad, and garlic bread.

They also do catering, and we have hosted several parties and used them. Everyone raved about the food.

1  Thank Tim&Bill
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I've eaten here a number of times, and everything my friends, family, and I have ordered has always been great. I'm very surprised by the negative reviews from other users! I can say that I've eaten at a number Italian restaurants and moved to the QC area from a much larger metropolitan area, so I don't think that I like Lunardi's simply because I don't get out much, as another reviewer suggested. The salads are not necessarily the best, and I've had better bread at other restaurants, but every entrée and appetizer has met or surpassed expectations. My favorite entrée is definitely the ravioli marsala florentine, and I would definitely recommend it. Very tasty!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Stopped here for the first time the day after Christmas with my husbands family. I recommend the bugatta rigatoni with sweet sausage,it was fantastic! The atmosphere id slightly lacking (it is inside a strip mall outside the mall) but we enjoyed our food!