“Business trip”

Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Davenport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I had looked at reviews for Davenport hotels before I made my trip to the Quad Cities so I would know what to expect. I had chosen three different hotels in the area to check out. This hotel had a great price and an outstanding rating, which is something I am always looking for. We checked in on Saturday evening. The check-in process was very quick and easy. The desk attendant was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was being used for a birthday/swimming party and the guests were a bit loud and boisterous, but what do expect from a child's birthday party? Bedtime for the party-goers must have been 9 p.m., because the yelling in the hallways and rooms stopped at that time. The breakfast was more than adequate for us. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed having a microwave and mini-fridge for our late-night delivery from Pizza Ranch. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Quad Cities.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I arrived at the hotel very late at night and was quickly checked in by the friendly, professional desk clerk. I stayed at the hotel for a week and was always greeted upon arrival and the room was spotless each evening. The entire staff of the hotel was friendly. The breakfasts were sufficient. Not a big spread, but still hit the spot. The beds and pillows were comfortable. I have back problems so this is always a concern. I am also sensitive to noise and light. Even though my room was on the side that faces Kimberly I didn't hear traffic noise until rush hour traffic in the morning and at that time it didn't matter because I was getting up anyway. The location of the hotel is great. I had flown into MLI and the hotel was right off of the interstate. The hotel was conveniently located in the Quad-Cities. I was uncertain as to whether or not to book this hotel initially based on some of the reviews. I am a very particular person. I am very glad that I had stayed here though. I will definitely be staying her again on my yearly trip to the Quad-Cities.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport
Days Inn Davenport IA
Days Inn Davenport IA
#20 of 26 in Davenport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Davenport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Davenport East

Property: Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Address: 3202 E Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52807-2510
Location: United States > Iowa > Davenport
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Davenport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Davenport East 1.5*
Chairman Award for Quality. We are conveniently located in business district. Malls and restaurants are nearby. Easy Access off I-80/I-74. Indoor Heated Pool and Spa. Free DayBreak Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Davenport Days Inn