“Family trip”

Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Davenport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I read the reviews and they all seemed glowing. It was a small hotel in the parking lot of a car dealership. The front desk ladies(evening and morning) were both very nice. The room was very typical and not updated. The décor was old hotel. It didn't smell and looked clean though. The hotel was crowded and the pool was so loud and rowdy my two kids almost got squished. Very tiny. Breakfast was only from 6-9 which seems to me to close early. It was cereal, juice, toast and prepackaged baked goods. Typical for this type of hotel. We did not have a bad experience, but it wasn't like we would go back if in this area. It served its purpose.

Room Tip: Anything away from the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Erie
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was a good stay for a great price. Nothing extraordinary but in a good way. My kids loved the pool and hot tub. Staff was easy going and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stay at this motel once or twice a year, and really like it. The most recent time, I noticed some rambunctious little kids coming from the pool to the room next door. The nice thing was, once the door closed behind them, I couldn't hear the kids at all! I got a lot of sleep that night! A few other things... I was on the 2nd floor, and the owner helped me carry up my luggage. The room was cool when I entered, and very clean. The mini-fridge had a large freezer part, so I could refreeze my water bottles for my cooler. All in all, I had a very nice stay at this motel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Distance T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Davenport
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Bettendorf

Been to Days Inn & Suites Davenport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Davenport East

Property: Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Address: 3202 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA 52807
Location: United States > Iowa > Davenport
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Davenport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Davenport East 1.5*
Chairman Award for Quality. We are conveniently located in business district. Malls and restaurants are nearby. Easy Access off I-80/I-74. Indoor Heated Pool and Spa. Free DayBreak Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Davenport Days Inn