“Family Vacation”

Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Davenport
Grove City
“Family Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

When we arrived on Friday May 10 the lobby looked clean and the lady at the desk checked us in she wasn't very freindly, no smile no greeting. when we got to our room it was very nice and clean we were impressed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Earling
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel stay was a very good experience. But since you are forcing me to write a review in order to complete this survey I will rate survey as very offensive and not stay at Days Inn hotels again. We have used Days Inn hotels frequently and always had clean affordable rooms. But I do not feel written comments are necessary and should be optional. For the hotel experience, I rate it as "Very Good", and the survey as offensive!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

West Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We chose this hotel mostly because we could bring our dog and they had a room available on a busy weekend. All they had left was a smoking "suite." Sutie had no couch but curiously had 2 desks and lots of open space. My husband and I are both nonsmokers and regretted choosing a smoking room. Our own fault. Staff was nice. It was pretty quiet except when the pool was open since we shared a wall with it. Fine for 1 night, but probably no more.

Room Tip: Dont get the room right next to the pool.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Belton, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Don't stay here, AC/Fan didnt work, when I told the clerk about this she stated that nothing could be done for three days, had to eventually buy me a fan as our room was stuffy and hot. Couldnt open the window as it was near a road and made it too loud in the room at night. Internet was intermittent at best and the connection was slow and constantly going down. I don't know what happened with this hotel but the beds were uncomfortable and this was the worst stay at Days Inn ever. We used to love going to Days Inn for the value, but now we may never go to another one.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Davenport hotels

Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here for business last month for three days. Booked it because of price and overall ratings and reviews here. Had an OK stay, not great.

My non-smoking room did not smell like it, and in fact all the hallways are permeated with smoke. So maybe it's hard to have a non-smoking room in an atmosphere that is all-smoking, all the time. The manager did replace my bedspread and have the room sprayed upon request which did help somewhat.

My other complaint was with the bed; it sagged quite a bit, which doesn't help a bad back. I was told that the matresses were new! Wow, my guess would have been that the mattress was 20 years old, but they claimed they were all new. They must have bought the absolute cheapest matresses money can buy.

The room was clean and the young people at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The manager or owner, not as much.

Breakfast was fine, nothing much to say except it was adequate and there was plenty of everything.

Overall, this was an OK place to stay if you don't mind smoke. I think I will try another place next time I vist the Quad Cities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Davenport
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Bettendorf

Been to Days Inn & Suites Davenport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Davenport East

Property: Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Address: 3202 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA 52807
Location: United States > Iowa > Davenport
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Davenport
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Davenport East 1.5*
Chairman Award for Quality. We are conveniently located in business district. Malls and restaurants are nearby. Easy Access off I-80/I-74. Indoor Heated Pool and Spa. Free DayBreak Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Davenport Days Inn