“Always good, sometimes busy”

Azteca Mexican Restaurants
Ranked #36 of 296 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Azteca Mexican Restaurant honors a family tradition of serving Authentic Mexican food in a relaxing atmosphere with friendly service. Our delicious margaritas are a local favorite. We offer freshly prepared, flavorful dishes. Lunch specials are offered every day. Choose from seafood, chicken, steak, pork or vegetarian based entrees. Our delicious margaritas, can be made to order, choose top shelf, frozen or on the rocks. We also offer catering to make any occasion more festive.
St. Augustine FL
“Always good, sometimes busy”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food here I have always found good and this time was no different. They are family owned and you can tell from the friendly service to the great food.

Took my wife to diner this week and we shared the carne asada. The portion was huge and very tasty.

• Visited March 2013

Davenport, Iowa
“Gotta have it”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is one of my "gotta go to" places when I visit home. Before coming to Iowa at 14, i grew up 20 miles from Mexico and I am very picky about my authentic Mexican food. Azteca on Brady St. and 53rd St. have GREAT food, fast and friendly service, it is clean, great margaritas and an overall good vibe and atmosphere. I will come here everytime I visit home!

Visited March 2013
Davenport, Iowa
“Good food no matter which location you choose.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Azteca is our favorite mexican restaurant in the Quad Cities area. The atmosphere in each of the locations is fun but not anything exotic or fancy. The service is generally pretty good and quick. The food is excellent. I prefer the various quesidillas and the shredded pork. They do not skimp on the portions and the sides (refried beans, rice) are tasty too.

• Visited February 2013
Provo, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican in Iowa”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We we're looking for a good mexican restaurant and I think we've found it. Azteca had great food at a very affordable price. Plus unlimited chips and salsa can feed any appetite.

• Visited January 2013
“Good authentic food, great value.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stopped there twice and left with great experience. The food is authentic mexican and it is not too expensive. Great atmosphere and good looking place, I'll go back again when in the area.

• Visited January 2013