“Get the wings”

Ranked #32 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 9, 2012

best wings in town. Good Chix wrap too. Beer is cold. I stop here when I work in Davenpit. Its about halfway between downtown and the interstate, a ways from the hotel I stay at so I don't get here as often as I like.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The bartender is in charge of the donut baker and the waffles. Batter is poured into these machines and you can watch her take them out. The baked donuts are horrid - waffles are stuck under a warmer light and are not warm, but hard. We saw so many people there. We know it's an old Davenport hang out spot, but we couldn't for the life of us understand why people would come to this old dingy place for such average to less than aderage 'food.' We also decided to try the raved about hambergers there earlier in the summer and dipped into gooey untidy bottles of brown mustard and waited for some service. You'll wait. The wings are good according to my husband. Maybe with all the TV's featuring sporting events, a guy should go there and order wings while watching his favorite team. For me, I'm outta there.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food here is great. Service can be a bit slow for Sunday brunch.

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Good food, good beer, good service at a reasonable price. It is a great place to unwind after work.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Always had good food at a great value. Never left hungry.