All reviews granite city movie theater texas roadhouse within walking distance great hotel parking lot clean rooms the quad cities breakfast was excellent king suite oatmeal front desk staff complimentary breakfast shower head would definitely stay here again excellent stay the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is a great Hampton Inn. The cleanliness of the hotel is appreciated, along with the comfort of the beds, showers and easy access from the interstate, overall a great experience. This hotel exemplifies why we stay at Hampton Inns.

The breakfast is simply the standard fare, nothing exciting. I wish Hamptons in general would start serving something other than processed food or at least food I could recognize. This is for all Hamptons, not just this Hampton.

Fellow travelers, you will not be disappointed in this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KristinEMeyer, General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Margaret D~

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and delighted to let you know that Hampton Inn breakfasts will be changing in the next few weeks. We will be offering new hot menu items as well as smoothies and fresh pressed juices!

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I've experienced my share of hotels. From the bed, bedding, pillows, room temperature and bathroom; this is my home away from home. Overall, you can't find a greater comfort level than the Hampton Inn for the price you pay. I give them two thumbs up.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello ChrisC5813~

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I am a so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your willingness to recommend us is the greatest compliment we can hope for. I hope we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest if you are back in the Quad Cities area.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Staff was excellent and room was very clean and comfortable. Only problem was the pool and hot tub were out of order. The staff at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Over all the hotel was satisfactory.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Gooddeals2~

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our unavoidable pool repair did not cause too much inconvenience. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff service was a memorable part of a guest's stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

The room was perfect it had no smell to it whatsoever which is a good thing. It was clean well-kept and had all the amenities you would want. We booked the King Suite. Spend the extra money. The breakfast was excellent!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Inspire27257205841~

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room cleanliness was a memorable part of your experience. I hope that we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest if you are back in the Quad Cities area.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Typical Hampton. Lots of entrances, so parking is okay anywhere. Staff is very nice and helpful. Small fitness center. Breakfast pretty good...eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, pastries, biscuits and gravy, fruit. Pool was under construction. LOTS of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Fairly close to interstate.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello isumike~

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff and our location were memorable parts of your experience. We are very fortunate to have a plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment options all within walking distance or a very short drive from the hotel.

Again, thank you for taking time to share your review. I hope that we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest if you are back in the Quad Cities area.