“Biz trip”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Mpls, United States
“Biz trip”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very solid quality hotel. the only decent one I have found some what close to where I need to be working. Good resturants right out side the door made it real conveniant to walk across the parking lot in the winter instead of driving somewhere.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joshua S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Mark M.,

Thank you for submitting a review regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback in incredibly beneficial to us. We hope on your future trips to the Quad Cities you will again choose us to be your home away from home.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Davenport, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast (free) in the morning was excellent. A large selection of tasty items for all dietary needs. A great selection of restaurants near by and within walking distances if desire. We did Circa 21 (A dinner playhouse in Rock Island). It was fantastic and only 15 minutes away across the river. A must do!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joshua S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Mark M.,

Thank you for your posting a review about your experience with us on Trip Advisor. It is so wonderful to see you had a great time with us. There are indeed several restaurants and Circa 21 was a great choice. Shopping is also close and within walking distance; however, I would suggest maybe waiting until it warms up a bit before venturing too far on foot. Thank you again for staying with us. It would be great if on your next trip to the Quad Cities you would make us your home away from home once again.

Nashville, United States
Reviewed December 23, 2013

All was very good. The staff treated me well and recognized my diamond status. Everything was clean and the service was very good. It was 6 below zero outside and the room heating system worked well for which I was thankful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joshua S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Paul P.,

Thank you for making mention of us on TripAdvior. Your review is greatly helpful in making sure we are delivering the highest quality of service we can. It is greatly appreciated, as I'm sure you were as well of the heating system during one of the coldest nights we have had in a while. Recently the temperature reached a shivering -30 degrees. I am very glad my heater was working that evening as well. Maybe on your next visit to the Quad Cities you will make us your home away from home again. Hopefully the weather will be a little nicer and you will be able to take a walk along the RiverFront.

Greenville, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Don't expect an upgrade regardless of your status. Even when the parking lot is half full, the hotel guests are told it is completely booked and no upgrades exist. This has happened 4 times. Also, your profile preferences won't be honored unless you ask. The place was clean. Breakfast was the average Hampton Inn boring, tasteless, and limited. Average hotel at an above average price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear William H.,

Thank you for mentinoning your experience during your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is greatly helpful in fine tuning the service we provide. It is unfortunate you were unable to be upgraded. We do have a limited amount of suites in our hotel and upgrades are given in the order in which guests arrive. Hopefully during your next visit we will be able to get you the upgrade you desire. Thank you again for staying with us and for being a Hilton Honors member. Your loyalty to the Hilton Family is greatly appreciated.
Glidden, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent staff. Very courteous. They made me feel attended to. I'd go there again. I like that there is a lot of shopping available in close proximity as well as great eating places. It's a good deal for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joshua S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Brian B.,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-Star rating on TripAdvisor. Your description of the local attractions we have are correct. We have an incredible amount of shopping. We are in close proximity to two malls and inside our parking lot we have 4 restaurants. Have you tried them all yet? Most of them will grant a small discount if you show them your room key.

Thank you again for staying with us Brian B. It would be great if during your next visit to the Quad Cities you would make us your home away from home once again.

United States
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Visited this property 3 times and they were great. Short walk from several restaurants, all good which was a bonus so I didn't have to worry about driving back to the hotel after dinner. Check-in/out was a breeze, property is clean and beds are comfortable. My last stay, I had a really stompy upstairs neighbor but he/she went to bed at a decent time so it wasn't a bother. One day I left my Do-not-disturb sign on the door and when I came back, I found a basket full of clean towels and extra toiletries next to my door! Small things really make a big difference! I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in town.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear YKL1,

Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us. We always love reading when a guests stay goes great. I am sorry about the upstairs neighbor though; however, its great he or she went to bed early. Having your loyalty means the whole world to us. I hope we will be able to keep it for years to come.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Johnston, Iowa
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I've stayed here on numerous occasions for business and decided to book a two-night Diamond award stay for the family while in the Quad Cities for hockey from 12/13-12/15. This is a solid of example of Hampton Inns across the country. Staff is always top notch and the hotel is perfectly situated to food, shopping and even theaters.

The amenity of most importance to the boss (wife) is a hot tub. This stay was disappointing in that regard as the tub had been demolished for repair or update. I understand the need for this, but it was not noted anywhere of this process prior to our arrival. Wife was quite disappointed. A petty complaint? Probably, but when you're burning your points for a stay, you choose wisely. Intend to request at least some of the points back.

Good hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Flyboy3,

Thank you for taking the time to mention us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate any feedback our guests have because good or bad, it makes us better. It is true, during your stay with us our Spa was under renovation. The length of time it was out of order was unacceptable. I do however have good news. Our Spa has been reopened as of 01/02/2014. Regrettably, it being finished now does not make up for the time it was not working. I would suggest you call me at the hotel at 563-441-0001 or you may email me at joshua.sanders@hilton.com. I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and maybe reissue you some points. Thank you again for staying with us and for being a Hilton Honors memeber. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.