All reviews truck stop waffles room was clean biscuits gravy staff was friendly easy access free breakfast would stay here again front desk clerk the quad cities interstate inns microwave cereal bedding gas gal
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Good overnight here. Clean, room has microwave, coffee, fridge, and queen beds!

Convenient, right off highway. Near gas, including e85 on other side of highway.

Decent breakfast. Typical eggs sausage, waffles etc.

Good price.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Go47779940363, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave feedback about your stay with us.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we cannot wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Pet friendly and reasonably priced. The online price was better than offered by phone the and the front desk clerk encouraged making the online reservation. Friendly and helpful clerk provided dining and food delivery information and made contact with a local business to inquire about dining on our behalf. The rooms were clean and nicely arranged. Breakfast was good too!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Go47779940363, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback on your stay with us.

We love knowing everything went smoothly with your stay with us and we cannot wait to have you stay with us again!

Brandon J. Andersen

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I frequently visit the Quad City area because we have a son who lives in Eldridge. We normally stay at the Quality Inn in Eldridge but I think that it has changed ownership. It’s nice but not as nice as it used to be. We were on Hotels.com and noticed the high rating on this hotel and the very reasonable price so we thought we’d try it. I would have to say that we’ve stayed in a lot of very nice hotels and some real stinkers over the years but this one was the friendliest, cleanest, and best value in the Quad Cities. When we visit the area anymore this is where we’ll stay. Everyone that worked there would ask us if our stay was satisfactory, if our rooms were clean, and if there was anything that they could do to make our stay as comfortable as possible. STELLAR

Trip type: Traveled with family
Go47779940363, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave feedback with us on your recent stay with us.

I am so happy that you gave us a shot and that our staff made your experience with us as wonderful as they could.

We cannot wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Was there for a basketball games at Tax Slayer center and stayed for 3 nights,When the weekend comes they have a bunch of what looks like local low lifes that let their kids run crazy ALL NIGHT LONG I mean banging on doors at 3 am and kids running in the halls at 2 am!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention.

First off, I would to sincerely apologize about the noise issues from the other guests. I have showed this review to my staff to make sure they are doing a better job at monitoring the hallways at all times of the day, to make sure there is no issues with noise in the future.

I hope you do consider staying with us again next year, as I can promise you this issue will not happen again.

The noise issue is unacceptable and our staff will make sure this doesn't happen again for you or any other guests.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Upon check in the lady working at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was really good as well. The only thing keeping me from giving me a 5 star rating was after waking up our first morning our key cards didn't work. We had to get them reprogrammed twice. After the 2nd time the lady working the front desk came up to my room to make sure i could get in and when they didn't work again she showed me that sometimes you have to insert the key cards numerous times really fast in order for them to unlock your door and that is a common issue with a lot of the rooms. We had to do that almost every time we went to our room for the remainder of our stay. If it wasn't for the issue with the key cards I would have given this hotel 5 stars.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Go47779940363, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. I am happy that the majority of your stay went without a hitch, but I would like to apologize about the issues with the keys. I have alerted maintenance to this issue and am having them test all the doors, to ensure this issue does not happen again.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area!