“Whiteys”
Review of Whitey's Ice Cream

Whitey's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Davenport
Reviewed March 16, 2014

A true Quad Cities classic. With several stores across the area as well as one at Coral Ridge this ice cream is among the best around. Its not cheap but its worth the $.

There are newer reviews for Whitey's Ice Cream

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Always when grandchildren are in town on the way to camp, it's our dinner stop. even with my 24 year old grand-daughter and her boyfriend it was mandatory. Thru the years the choice have changed - no more sprinkles - sundaes and milkshakes instead of double scoops and I still prefer a chocolae malt

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had a scoop of the moose tracks and a scoop of the pumpkin ice cream. Both were so delicious I went back again the next day!.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This wasn't my first trip to Whitey's. Whitey's is like an Ice Cream Parlor I went to when I was growing up, the difference from then to now is many more flavors of ice cream and many more ways to get it, from shakes and malts, to sundaes and cones, Whitey's has them all. Something new I noticed was that they have a sundae which is made on top of a shake, I believe they call it a Boston. The ice cream is very good, prices are comparable for the quality of the product. The shakes are so thick you almost have to use a spoon to eat them. There is limited seating indoors, during the summer you can enjoy your purchase outside as they have tables outside. All in all, if your looking for quality ice cream at reasonable prices, you can't go wrong at Whitey's.