“Worst experience EVER!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
“Worst experience EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

The staff was rude and very un proffesional! Waited over 30 minutes for our drinks. Waitress continued to come back to the table without our drinks telling my friend the drink was going to be very expensive! A second waitress came to our table with the wrong drinks. After ordering food and waiting another 30 minutes, the food was cold and tossed on the table by waiter number 3!!!! Asked to speak to a manager and he came out yelling, " Do you want to leave?" We asked for someone else and another manager came out with a worse attitude than the first!!! I WILL NEVER EAT OR RECOMMEND THIS APPLEBEES TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!!

Milan, Illinois
“OK for families”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Seems like all the chains are pretty similar. Applebee's has good food, normally prompt service. The change the menu frequently...if there is something you like, it might not be there next time....

Pitkin, Colorado
“Dark and Glooomy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Normally Applebee's is one of my favorite places to eat; but this Applebee's is dark and gloomy. So even though we love Applebee's food, we avoid it because it's just kind of depressing

Visited November 2011
Davenport, Iowa, United States
“Good eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Always a good meal, and good service when I go! Menu has so many good choices!

Visited August 2011
Bettendorf
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

I live in the Quad Cities and have given Applebees chance after chance through the years. I don't think my husband or I have ever recieved our food hot. I give up you lost my buissness.

• 3 of 5 bubbles