“Great Value”

Mantra Indian Cuisine & Spirits
Ranked #21 of 310 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We took a group of 6 uninformed Indian food people to try this restaurant.
We all found it very pleasant---the waiter took extra time with us and helped us through the menu.
Everyone in our party had so much fun as each new dish was delivered---I would recommend the dinner for two----which comes with appetizer/2 entrees/desert. This gives you a great selection.
Just remember your own level of spicy---they have many options.
Also parking is great!
We all loved it!

1  Thank 12755huskr

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I agree with all the other posts. Great food, inexpensive for what you great. Friendly service with good atmosphere.

1  Thank flyerb727
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stopped in for the lunch buffet. Nice selection of two different soups, and many entrees. The chicken curry was delicious. Fresh naan was great, and the staff are right on top of things like refilling drinks. Overall everything I tried was great. I will definitely be back. If you like your food spicy, be sure to tell them, they make the buffet pretty mild.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not a fancy looking place but the food Was excellent and the staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend trying this place.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We love Indian food so after seeing the favorable reviews for this restaurant on TripAdvisor, it was the obvious choice for dinner. I am so happy we ate here! My older daughter and I each picked Biryani although she had the lamb and I had the chicken. They were both excellent. My younger daughter had the chicken tikka soup and some of her sister's biryani. She enjoyed both. We also had a rose lassi for the first time. We liked it but I think next time I will try the mango lassi.

Would we eat here again? Yes. In fact, as we were leaving, my older daughter commented that she wished this restaurant was located in our town.

1  Thank pinnacle-project