“I love the breakfast and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #24 of 294 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, New York
“I love the breakfast and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me say I love Cracker Barrel! This is a standard for me when I'm on business in Davenport! The staff is awesome! Visit in the early morning and have Paula serve you. She is the perfect waiter! Friendly with just the right amount of attention. Now to the food. Blueberry pancakes...... Awesome! Uncle Herschel's is my favorite. The Country Ham is great. My only negative is the hash brown casserole has a touch too much onion. Small complaint when you consider great food and friendly service. I will return.

1 Thank ppijacki

Dallas, Texas
“You can always count on Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always good for breakfast in my opinion. Pancakes or eggs in a basket are my favorites. If you don't see eggs in a basket on the menu, ask for them.
Hash brown casserole is always a must with eggs in a basket and their bacon is always the best. If you are having people over for a weekend and you will serve breakfast at home, buy a couple of pounds of bacon from CB and cook it yourself at home, tour guests will be impressed.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank dfwsig
Davenport, Iowa, USA
“Comfort Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can always count on Cracker Barrel to have the same great food. The service is always quick and efficient and the gift shop a huge plus

Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Located right next to our hotel. Cracker Barrel never disappoints! The menu had our old favorites plus some new options. Kids really enjoyed the store.

Visited September 2013
Clinton, Iowa
“Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

While in Davenport the other day I decided to have lunch at the Cracker Barrel. It can be a little tricky to find but once there parking is plentiful and the big rocking chairs lined up out front are inviting. You enter into the gift shop which is always an interesting place to browse where I was greeted by a happy, friendly employee. The restaurant is next to the gift shop and again I was a again greeted with a friendly host who seated me. Within a few minutes the waiter came by for a drink order and then gave me a comfortable amount of type to read the menu, which has lots of choices salads, sandwiches, lunch or dinner plates. I chose the grilled chicken tenderloin, fried okra and cole slaw, the corn bread muffin was pretty dry, but the rest of the food was very good. The restaurant has lots of antiques and interesting things hanging on the walls and from the ceilings, it was clean and air temp was comfortable considering it was about 100° outside that day. The food, service and atmosphere were all very good, I will go back some day.

• Visited September 2013