“Very good, but not excellent”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed one night in mid-November, 2013. Hotel was easy to find, and the front desk clerk, Nathan, was absolutely wonderful and very pleasant. Room was clean and easy to get to. The mattress was horrible, with a huge valley in the middle which made it very hard to sleep. Except for the mattress, however, it was definitely a five star stay for the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank katrinemo
Harshad P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the mattress, you will be happy to know that we are expecting our new mattress to arrive this month. We would love for you to come back and try our new mattress out. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed in Davenport Iowa the weekend of 11/9/2013, we were there for our daughters college bowling tournament. I am so glad that I read the reviews of the hotels in the area because they were very helpful. Our room was beautiful, nicely decorated and spacious. Michael the front desk employee was so nice and helpful, we ordered pizza to our room from Wise guys and it was very good. Thanks for all the reviews and I hope this review helps someone choose this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a suite for the extra space, even though it was just for the two of us we asked for a suite...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your review. I hope your daughter’s college bowling went well. I will let Michael know of your compliment. Thank you and hope you chose us again on your next trip to Davenport.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Recently rented four rooms for a shopping trip in Davenport. Great location for all the stores, friendly staff and rooms were very clean. Would recommend this hotel, good price for our needs. The only problem was expedia said there was free transportation to the casinos, which were not true. Not sure if it is listed on their website about casino transportation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

I apologize for the misleading information on Expedia.com. I searched our ChoiceHotels.com website and nowhere listed to we have Casino Transportation. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us and hope you had a wonderful shopping trip.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My daughters and I go to Davenport every November to start our Christmas shopping, we stay the weekend. We had stayed at another hotel previously but had changed to the Sleep Inn and I am so glad we did. The room was excellent and the staff were the greatest I have ever experienced, they were friendly, helpful, and professional. I would and have recommended this hotel to my friends and family. Great job Sleep Inn !

Room Tip: The suites are so awesome, they are roomy and very clean
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that we were available to accommodate you during your Holiday Shopping. We hope to do so again in the years to come. Thank You for your review.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel and found everything about the stay to be very good. The room was large and clean and comfortable. I liked the large desk area and the bed was comfortable. The location was very handy and accessible to where we needed to be in Davenport. It would be a great choice for anyone needing a nice room at a great price.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope next time you will be able to stay longer than one night. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed overnight while traveling for one night and would recommend highly. Property is very clean, rooms spacious and well furnished, amenities more than adequate. Has small pool & hot tub, fitness center and a better than expected breakfast with hot eggs. Close to Interstate and restaurant surround the property for what ever you want, fast food to relaxed dining. Will definitely stay here again on next trip thru. Only complaint, was the room was very warm, even with the windows open..

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room away from elevator for more quite.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you gave us a chance to accommodate you during your stay in Davenport. Very glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a nice, average hotel for the money. The pool and hot tub are small. Our room was modern, clean and everything was in tip top shape so no complaints there. The common areas were clean and updated as well. Great location with easy access to I-80 and within walking distance of several restaurants and other stores. No worries about staying here again.

Room Tip: 217 - King bed
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bigosfan
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your trip. Our entire staff is dedicated in creating a good hotel experience. Thank you again for your review. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future reservations.