Sleep Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Davenport(Davenport)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwould stay here againroom was cleanmade to order omeletspool and hot tubwafflesexcellent staynight shiftthe staff was friendly and helpfulchoice hotelsmicrowave and fridgegreat place to stayoff the highwayenjoyed our stayrestaurants and shoppingshort drive
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

nice hotel but jacuzzi suite is not near the size as advertised. there were no pictures on the website and now I know why. Jacuzzi tub is only for one person even though it says for two. Tub is nice though, with a lot of jets.

• Stayed: September 2013
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I apologize for not meeting your expectations on Jacuzzi Suite.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great hotel in a great location. The hotel is close to the interstate, close to shopping and close to many restaurants. My family and I stayed one night on our travels through Iowa. The hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. We left too early for the continental breakfast.

I will definitely stay again if I am passing through Davenport!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I’m glad that our location was suitable for your travel needs and happy to hear that my staff was able to help you. I hope you do pass through again so you can try our breakfast!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Would highly recommend this location. Rooms are clean as well as the rest of the inn and the front desk was very accommodating. Will definitely stay there again. The location is great with restaurants within a very short distance from the inn.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I’m glad my staff was able to accommodate your needs. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed here 8/28-29/13 for a quick business trip. Staff could not be friendlier, from the front desk staff to the staff handling the breakfast room. Rooms are large, clean and modern. I stayed in a King room which included a large desk along one wall (perfect for getting some work done), a flat screen tv, large closet, fridge, micro and decent sized bathroom. i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel in little Davenport, but I would return in a heartbeat.
Only negative - the hallways were incredibly hot during my stay. The temps were in the upper 90s, so I would expect it to be warm, but it was almost as if there was no a/c on at all in the hallways.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the high temperature in the hallways. I am pleased to know that your hotel room was up to your standards. We hope to see you on your next business trip. Thank you

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We came through Davenport on the tail end of a lengthy road trip. We intended to stay for two nights, but I realized just about 20 minutes before we arrived in Davenport that I'd mistakingly booked a single night. Upon arriving, the front desk clerk (a very cheery fellow) was able to easily amend our reservation to add an extra night at the same rate.

The room was just fine. Very functional. And the location is pretty solid, with lots of restaurants nearby. Not to mention you're right off the interstate. It's a good base from which to explore Davenport. Would certainly recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate your second night stay. Thank you for your review and hope to be your hotel of choice on your next exploring trip through Davenport, Iowa.