“Great value for the money”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Great value for the money”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed here 8/28-29/13 for a quick business trip. Staff could not be friendlier, from the front desk staff to the staff handling the breakfast room. Rooms are large, clean and modern. I stayed in a King room which included a large desk along one wall (perfect for getting some work done), a flat screen tv, large closet, fridge, micro and decent sized bathroom. i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel in little Davenport, but I would return in a heartbeat.
Only negative - the hallways were incredibly hot during my stay. The temps were in the upper 90s, so I would expect it to be warm, but it was almost as if there was no a/c on at all in the hallways.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the high temperature in the hallways. I am pleased to know that your hotel room was up to your standards. We hope to see you on your next business trip. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We came through Davenport on the tail end of a lengthy road trip. We intended to stay for two nights, but I realized just about 20 minutes before we arrived in Davenport that I'd mistakingly booked a single night. Upon arriving, the front desk clerk (a very cheery fellow) was able to easily amend our reservation to add an extra night at the same rate.

The room was just fine. Very functional. And the location is pretty solid, with lots of restaurants nearby. Not to mention you're right off the interstate. It's a good base from which to explore Davenport. Would certainly recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate your second night stay. Thank you for your review and hope to be your hotel of choice on your next exploring trip through Davenport, Iowa.
Burlington, Iowa, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've stayed at the Sleep Inn in Davenport several times. This hotel is always clean. The staff is always friendly and never hesitate to answer questions. Check in is easy and check out is even easier. When I stay in other hotels, I always compare them to the Sleep Inn in Davenport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kelli R
Thank you for your review. We take great pride in accommodating our guests and it is wonderful to hear that we met your expectations of what a hotel should be like.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 13, 2013

5 adults in one room on our way to Sturgis. Room was very clean and very spacious. We had 2 queen beds and a roll in bed and I think there was a sofa bed too. Paid $139.99 which I thought was fair for this time of the year. Breakfast was great and very clean. We even used the laundry facility on Floor 3 to dry our jeans after we got rained on the way in. The only issue we had was the roll away bed was awful. The mattress was so thin that you could feel the bars when you laid on it. We ended up putting the mattress on the floor and using it that way. We made due but it would be nice if they could upgrade their roll away beds :) It was also located walking distance from a couple restaurants so that was a plus!

Room Tip: Large family with small kids - get the 2 queen suite! Plenty of room to move around!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DaisyK74
Harshad P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I’m glad we were able to accommodate your family with a spacious suite. I apologize for the roll away bed causing your family discomfort. I will be looking into this matter personally and want to again thank you for your review.
Wisconsin
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed one night as part of a bike trip around Iowa and it was a perfect choice. Most important to me, it was very very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. Great location within walking distance of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank J2717
We are glad to hear we were able to help make your bike trip enjoyable. Thank you for your review.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I travel to this area many times a year for my Job. I have stayed in several hotels and Once I found Sleep Inn, I will look No more! Love this hotel! Its clean, has a great breakfast, and comfy beds! The location is awesome as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank gizzy15
We are looking forward to having your future business. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have stayed at Sleep Inn - Davenport in the past and have always been treated well. The staff is always very kind and willing to help out in any way. The rooms are clean and the hotel is in a great location, near many restaurants and lots of shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jodi G
Thank you, for your review. We are always more than pleased to make your stay a pleasant one.