“Average or above”

Osaka Steak House
Ranked #222 of 304 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went on a Saturday night so it was busy. Parking was ok, waiting area and bar was to small. Got to the table and drinks were served in in a respectable amount of time. Took a bit to get our soup and sushi rolls came shortly after. Soup was good and so was the sushi. Cook showed up and started preparing our meal 45 minutes into our arrival. He did well but each item was plated for us individually. Rice, meat, and vegetables all at different times. Food was good and we had fun. I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Osaka Steak House

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to Osaka with three other people. We were all skeptical. However, the experience was AWESOME! We were there for sushi and not hibachi. The staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The sushi was fresh and presented beautifully. I've frequented sushi joints from Chicago to New York and Osaka is a gem in Davenport! I would definitely recommend this place. I thought the earlier reviews did not do this place justice. Maybe the owners of Osaka have changed because of them? I don't know, but either way, don't forget to hit this place up--it's worth it!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

a Sad place for sushi in Davenport. Save your money or risk getting SICK! Sushi chef has audible chronic cough and is heard coughing approximately every 30 seconds - while he prepares your sushi. Gross!
Asked server to make the tuna roll that comes with the Deluxe Sushi platter, a spicy tuna. She said it would be $2 extra. WHAT? $2 for some spicy sauce? Really? What a typical japanese rip-off.
Save your money. This place is NOT worth it!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

great show from our " chef " ...too much food , but of course you can eat what you want .. from our group I think the shrimp was the best choice ... yummy and a fun place

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Felt like we had to wait a lot for drinks, and for our chef to come to our table. The food was very good, though.