“Love this hotel!”

Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Rock Island, Illinois, United States
“Love this hotel!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have stayed at this twice now and i love it. The service is great, the employee's are very friendly. They have a great food selection for breakfast. The rooms are clean and the pool is nice!! :) I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice hotel with friendly service!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
North Park Colorado
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Read the reviews before I booked. My aunt was in town, and checked it out, to make sure it was clean. Talked with the owner, very friendly. Rooms were clean, and we would go back again. We didn't have time to use the swimming pool. Breakfast has a huge selection. Would recommend this motel. Price was decent. I usually can't sleep when I travel, because the beds aren't my bed, but I slept great here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed October 26, 2013

From the time I walked in the lobby, I was greeted with a smile and made to feel comfortable. Our room rate was excellent for a comfortable and clean room. Especially important to us on this trip was that this was a pet-friendly hotel. You would never know that any pets were in this room at any time. The room was spotless with no odors or stains. This trip, we brought our cat. On our last stay here, we had our dog. We came in late in the evening and the personnel provided us with information for restaurants that deliver. They made personal recommendations and were right on target. In the morning there was an outstanding breakfast served. There was a good variety and it was tasty! This was the second time we have stayed here in trips from Pennsylvania to Colorado. At any time in the future that I travel past Davenport, I will stop. These were truly the most helpful personnel I have ever encountered in the hotel industry.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that all rooms are not excellent.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
NJ
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Tired after a long drive from Ohio, we decided to try this inn as it was right off the exit of I 80. We were greeted by a friendly manager who was also the owner. He checked us in right away, described the free breakfast and the details of the hotel.

Rooms were clean and large enough for two. Beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good.

No road noise and an easy stop back to I 80 or into Davenport.

Our first time at a Quality Inn and it was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Barrington, IL
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our BMW Car Club had 90 people stay at this hotel. It was a great experience. Everyone that I spoke with agreed that the rooms were nice and clean. Mike and his wife who run the htoel could not be nicer. They were very accommodating and definitely aimed to please. It was convenient to our banquet location and easy to get to Quad Cities points of interest. I would definitely recommend his hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jan S
Copemish, Mi.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed three nights, clean room with fridge and microwave, happy helpful staff. No issues with anything, hard to wish for more for the price. Didn't use gym or pool, easy access to interstate and main highway into town. Maybe a little outside of walking distance to restaurants/stores but an easy drive to them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you are ever in Davenport or just driving through and need a place to sleep this is the place. You are greeted as you were royalty theu immediately recognize your status if you are a Choice Hotel member. The owner and staff are friendly and they go the extra mile for you to ease from the start. Rooms ar very comfortable and it is quite which to me is key. The location is great as you have the exprssway very close and good quality restaurants as well. When checking out a couple of months ago I left a package behind and the hotel immediately called me and I gave them I info and they went out of their way to send it to my home. I wish all hotels that I stay at are as inviting and pleasant as the Quality Inn in Davenport. Great people great rooms great breakfast.

Room Tip: Become a member of Choice Privileges and if available you can get a free upgrade. The Quality Inn at...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business