“Quiet location, nice atmosphere”

Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed October 4, 2011

After being in a car for 12 hours, I couldn't ask for anything better. I was in a nice, quiet first floor room. The hotel seemed to be located on a dead end, so there wasn't any noise at all. Everything was neat and clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast the next morning consisted of a waffle machine, bagels, cereal, yogurt, and a few other breakfast foods. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank NessaG
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife and I lived in Davenport 20 years ago and still have many close friends we enjoy visiting. We stayed for 3 days at the Baymont Inn and suites. Enjoyed our stay, clean room, good bed, refrig in the room, close to our destinations and very reasonably priced. We didn't use all the services but did eat breakfast one morning, hot food - clean area- good selection of food.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank jsmith2943
Reviewed September 18, 2011

If you're looking for a clean room with reasonable rates, this is a great place to stay.. Stayed here for the Mississippi Valley Blues Festival. Nice location, clsoe to great restaurants and town area and to the freeway.easy to get to the down

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank FormerHoosier
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Although it can be a little tricky to get to, don't let this deter you! It is conveniently located next to a Cracker Barrel with ample parking for vehicles with trailers. We arrived late but the clerk was very helpful and friendly. The room was quite spacious and clean and once we hit the beds we didn't think we would ever leave. It was a very quiet hotel which was definitely welcomed, we never heard a sound either from outside the hotel or inside from other guests. We awoke refreshed but sad we could not take the beds with us.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank ontheroaddrifting
Reviewed August 18, 2011

friendly helpful desk staff. Comfy bed. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I and my wife stayed in Room 316 on July 28. In general, I found that room to be very nice and spacious. It is clean, and it faced the southern parking lot where we could keep a watch on our vehicle.

My main problem is the surprise we received when we checked in. I had called the day before and received a quote of $55 on the phone, which was about a dollar less than the Expedia rate. So I went ahead and booked it.

When I arrived, however, I was told that the price was $75, and only my insistence got the price down to $65. I also asked the receptionist to check the Expedia website to confirm whether that price was at least closer to what I was quoted even if she did not give me that rate, but she said she could not access the Expedia website.

So, my lesson is to insist that an e-mail confirmation be sent even when I make arrangements over the phone. Take a printed copy of that e-mail to avoid a similar situation.

Once that was resolved, however, I saw that even $75 was a fair price for that room, and the staff was nice enough.

But to me it was the principle of paying what I was quoted that mattered a bit more.

Room Tip: Make sure you take a printed confirmation of the price they quoted you.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elosofamoso
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The place was clean. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good with plently of seats. Our room was on the back side and you could hear a faint noise of interstate 80. But we were tired and that didn't bother us. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends