“Hands down the best restaurant in the QC”
Review of Tantra

Tantra
Ranked #33 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After discovering Tantra, it has become my family's favorite restaurant. Every single menu item we have tried is incredible, the prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere is top notch. It is a restaurant that everyone in the QC area must try!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

In Davenport for work and found Tantra on Trip Advisor...so glad we did! Food was fresh and delicious, with a good variety to choose from, including Udon Noodles, Korean ribs, various curries, fried rice, and seafood dishes. I had the chile fried rice with extra veggies, which was delicious and just a bit spicy. Colleagues had the green curry, salmon pad thai, and thai fajitas--all were happy. Service was excellent, and prices were very reasonable, especially given the quality. Beer selection was also very good, so nothing but good things to say about Tantra. I would love to come back!

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I took my bestie to Tantra for her birthday this past September. She suggested it and it was wonderful. Upscale Asian food, best quality ingredients, attentive service, great drinks. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch on Saturday. I had the Asian pear martini that was advertised on the sign outside. It was really tasty and garnished with a slice of fresh pear. They had a nice drink menu and a good selection of beer. The food was overall pretty good. We had the spicy Thai lettuce cup appetizer and the coconut shrimp appetizer. The lettuce cups were good but not really what I expected from the menu description. The coconut shrimp was nice and had a delicious sweet orange sauce with it. My entree was a porkchop special. The porkchop was cooked nicely but I wish it had a more flavorful seasoning on it. Came with broccoli and a tasty rice side with pineapples, cashews, and raisins in it. The rice was my favorite part of the entree. He had the crying tiger beef. The sauce was really spicy but it came on the side. The beef was tasty but he came across a few pieces that were extremely gristly that you couldn't
even bite through. Everything is well thought out and the menu is huge. I will definitely go to this place again

1  Thank RJ135
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are regulars here and it has always been amazing! Recently had a party and the cartered food ordered was no different. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to eat fresh delicious Thai food!!