“Good Asian Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food was very good. We ate outside which was nice - near the parking lot, but there were not many cars moving around.
Service was terse. We got what we ordered, but no extra conversation or suggestions. They ran out of thai iced coffee and didn't offer any other ideas or apologize - just brought water

There are newer reviews for Tantra

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The majority of the time when I visit the Quad Cities I have dinner one evening at a different Asian (Vietnamese) restaurant. That restaurant was closed during my most recent visit so I tried Tantra and I am pleased to say that I was happy that I did.
The appetizers were quite large. The entrees were also more than one would expect. My friend took part of her entrée home because of its size. Everything my friend and I ordered was quite flavorful. I am now torn between this restaurant and a "competitor" across the river in Moline. I recommend both. For being in an out of the way strip mall I was impressed and will definitely return for more of their offerings.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

the food is ok, a little bit overprice. but it's just a ok restaurant, not amazing enough to be rank 1 of davenport.

1  Thank lara p
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

All the food was excellent. The green bean tempura appetizer was perfectly prepared. My son who has his favorite Thai places was skeptical but agreed. He had the red currie which was spicy but not overwealming. The interior is modern and pleasant with jazz music playing. I'm glad we found this place on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Unexpected beautiful zen decor -- unexpected because the restaurant is in a strip mall. Love the tempura green bean appetizer. My husband always orders the eggplant dish and says it is one of the best he's ever had. Lots of choices, reasonably priced, can't go wrong if you like asian fusion/thai.