“Favorite in the Quad Cities”

Front Street Brewery
Ranked #5 of 306 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Front Street Brewery is my favorite in the Quad Cities. The beer is outstanding. The food is even better. We go at least once a week.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The menu has strange concoctions and the appetizers are lacking...no onion rings, no cauliflower, no zuccini. Fountain drinks are watery. Their only saving grace is the Raging River Ale, aside from that, this place is skippable. The meny from back in the late '90's early 2000's was great. Whoever messed with the menu has weird tastes. The shepherd's pie, chicken pot pie, chicken tenders, cod, were all delicious but these were stricken from the menu, along with other great stuff, in keeping with the 'modern' and yuppie theme. Definitely won't be returning any time soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I went on a Saturday night, was really crowded but we still got seated in about 15-20 minutes. Highly recommend the nachos!! Solo good! Our food was served quick as well. Isn't expensive. Great experience.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I were thinking where we could go to eat since we were downtown. It didn't take long to decide "Front Street" we both said in unison. We have been eating at Front Street for many years, as my wife and I discussed while our meal was being prepared. We agreed we had never had a bad meal here in our many, many, visits. This visit was no different, my wife had Fish and Chips, and I had the Steak sandwich with Chimichurri sauce. As usual the food was very good, we also had a brew on tap, Vanilla Porter for me, the Cherry Ale for her both very refreshing and a good side for our meals. My wife and I eat out quite often, and this is probably our favorite place to eat, always dependable, we love the pub like atmosphere, we never have to wait for a table, and it's location is a plus. A good steadfast performer.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This was our third trip to Front Street Brewery. We stopped for a lunch snack and a beer. The meatless nachos with BBQ sauce are delicious! The pickled jalapenos lightly sweet and just enough heat make the dish. We usually enjoy the cherry ale. This time around all the beer had a bitter aspirin taste. We asked the waitress if they had changed anything in the last year and she said no. My wife would not drink hers. I ordered a darker beer and it had the same bitter aspirin taste. It was even more profound with food. I ordered a third different beer and it also had the same awful taste. I read online this aspirin taste in beer can be a sanitation issue during the brewing process. We will wait a few months before trying the beer again to see if the same problem is present.