“Really good spinach artichoke dip...”

Front Street Brewery
Ranked #5 of 310 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We happened by here on a whimmlookingmfor beer and wings...well....we ordered the spinach artichoke dip instead and made a good decision. The dip was creamy and chock full of large artichoke pieces and spinach. The small toasted bread pieces were both soft on inside but crunchy around the edges...perfect for holding the dip. The brew house special apricot ale and the raging river ale were both very tasty. Great stop for us.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Really good food, excellent atmosphere! The fish tacos are a must, as are the pulled pork nachos. Would definitely go back and recomend it to all

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The pub was already hopping at just after 5 PM on a Thursday night. Had I come an hour later, I would have had to wait for a table. I ordered a pint of their Old Davenport Gold and the Major-Mahi. Beer tastes vary greatly, but I really enjoyed mine, and they had many other interesting selections. The meal came with a good-sized salad, and the Mahi was also a good portion. It was prepared in a "red chili orange glaze" which I thought tasted great. The presentation of both the salad and main plate was also appealing. Overall, I really enjoyed my meal and the local beer, especially the under $20 bill, and I'll definitely be back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Me a and a few friends went here last night and everyone really enjoyed the food and the beers. I especially loved the hefe-wiezen. The gold and the cherry were very good too though. Now for the food, the Mac and cheese was really good along with the spicy bleu cheese burger. I tried a little bit of the pulled pork and it was close to the best I have ever had. I would truly recommend this place to anyone. Oh and don't forget to try the fresh pretzels as an appetizer.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband fell in love with this place... the pub is in a historical building and good location right on Front St. Service was very good with the server explaining the variety of brews and bringing a few samples - tasty! They offer a fairly nice variety and the food was attractive, but just tasty. It seemed a bit pricy for what you got, and the atmosphere is a bit noisy with not very comfy seating (wooden bench seats) but the prices seemed in line with other restaurants in the area.